1. PhD, Agricultural Biotechnology, UPM, 2004.
2. Master, Post harvest Biotechnology, UPM, 1999.
3. Bachelor, Horticulture, UPM, 1996.
1. Agronomist, Greenyield Sdn Bhd, 2004-2004.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
2. AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES, Horticulture, Fruit crops.
3. BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES, Botany, .
1. Effects of 1-Methylcyclopropene on Post harvest Life and Ripening
Characteristics of Papaya, Project Leader, 2006-2007, UPM, National.
2. Betacyanin pigments and colour expression in red-flesh pitaya,
Project Leader, 2007-2007, Malaysia Toray Science Foundation,
3. Manipulating temperature and ethylene concentration during
ripening to produce yellow Harumanis mango, Project Leader,
2007-2009, MOSTI, National.
1. Malaysian Society of Plant Physiology, Assistant Secretary,
2. Electron Microscopy Society of Malaysia, Life Member, 2006.
1. M. Novita, S.H. Ahmad, P. Ding and M.R. Abd Halim. 2006. Physico-chemical
changes of red pitaya fruit (Hylocereus polyrhizus). In Proceedings
of Agriculture Congress 2006: Agriculture for life and wealth
creation, 12-15 December 2006, Marriott Hotel, Putrajaya. pp.
2. P. Ding, S.H. Ahmad, A.R. Abd. Razak, M.T.M. Mohamed and N. Saari.
2006. Differentiating ripening stages of Musa AAA "Berangan" with
Scanning Electron Microscopy. In Proceedings of Agriculture Congress
2006: Agriculture for life and wealth creation, 12-15 December 2006,
Marriott Hotel, Putrajaya. pp. 58-60.
3. P. Ding, H. Muhammad and A.R. Abdul Razak, 2006. Comparative
study of mature green banana Musa AAB cv. "Rastali" and Musa AAA cv.
"Berangan" under scanning electron microscopy. In Proceedings of
15th Electron MicroscopyConference, 4-6 December 2006, Sutra Beach
4. H. Muhammad and P. Ding. 2006. Cellular changes during fruit
ripening of mango cv. Harumanis. In 16th Electron Microscopy
Conference. In Proceedings of 15th Electron Microscopy Conference,
4-6 December 2006, Sutra Beach Resort, Terengganu.
5. P. Ding, Ahmad, S.H., A.R.A. Razak, N. Saari and M.T.M. Mohamed.
2006. Fruit water loss in relation to peel surface morphology and
physical properties of Musa AAA "Berangan" and "William Cavendish"
during degreening. Journal of Tropical Plant Physiology 1: 46-57
6. P. Ding, Ahmad, S.H., A.R.A. Razak, M.T.M. Mohamed and N. Saari.
2006. Peel colour of Musa AAA "Berangan" and "William Cavendish"
During Degreening. Agro-Search. 11(1): 1-4.
7. P. Ding, S. H. Ahmad and H. M. Ghazali. 2006. Changes in selected
quality characteristics of minimally processed carambola (Averrhoa
carambola L.) when treated with ascorbic acid. J. Sci. Food and
07/03/2007 11:32:15 AM